Margraf Cephalometric Units
Standard Features with each Unit:
- Sturdy, adjustable cassette holder
- Adjustable cassette stop for lateral positioning
- Adjustable nasion locator for maintaining patient positioning
- Adjustable smooth-sliding ear locators for quick and easy head positon
- Adjustable ear locators are made of clear acrylic for minimal interference with the x-ray
- Positive indication for the accuracy of alignment on the x-ray is provided by a metal ring and pin incorporated in the ear locators
- Sturdy x-ray head fixator bracket with adjustable in and out movement for alignment purposes
- A certified adjustable beam limiting device which limits x-ray beam to exactly 8" x 10"; is compatible with all conventional x-ray units
- LIGHTWEIGHT - installs easily with woodscrews, toggle bolts, or hollow wall anchors
- No wall reinforcing necessary.
WE HAVE TWO MODELS TO CHOOSE FROM
76-7500B COMPLETE UNIT NON-REMOVABLE Patient Head Positioner and Cassette Holder (Cephalostat)
The 76-7500B is versatile because it can be mounted on either side of the x-ray, on the same wall or adjacent wall. This unit needs approximately 77 inches of wall space. The distance between the mounting plates will vary from 51 1/2 to 55 1/2 inches depending on the x-ray. There can be an X-ray machine, window, door, etc. in between the plates. It can be easily customized to adapt to any office design. Included with this Ceph unit is a Box-Type Collimator for quick and simple positioning and alignment of the x-ray PID.
CX2100 COMPLETE UNIT REMOVABLE Patient Head Positioner and Cassette Holder (Cephalostat)
The CX2100 is our most versatile cephalometric system. It can be quickly disengaged from the wall when it is not being used, and remounted without loss of alignment. The CX2100 is shown in the STANDARD (left to right) configuration mounted on two white PVC placards. The CX2100 can be mounted on the same wall on either side of the x-ray unit. It can also span a doorway or window. The unit can also be mounted on adjacent walls and can be setup for REVERSE (right to left) configuration. more info...
PROVIDES CONSISTENTLY ACCURATE HEAD POSITIONING FOR CEPHALOMETRIC X-RAYS
FOR: Orthodontics, Prosthetics, General Dentistry
DESIGNED TO BE USED WITH YOUR CONVENTIONAL X-RAY UNIT
All models include: Head Positioner, X-ray Fixator Bracket and Beam Limiting Device
We will design a custom cephalometric system to fit your office!